Pacific Heights Transitional Care Center is one with our premiere city of San Francisco in opening our doors on visitation for residents of Skilled and Long Term Care Nursing facilities
Starting March 29, 2021, we are welcoming families and friends who wish to re–connect with their loved ones on set hours and pre–appointed visits
However, there will be guidelines and instructions to be followed to ensure the safety and well–being of everyone.
- Appointments will need to be set at least 3 days prior to visitation.
- Visitation hours will be Monday thru Saturday between 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm with 30-minute duration.
- Visits will be allowed in the dayroom of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor with no more than 2 groups in each floor every 30 minutes.
- Only 1 visitor per resident can be accommodated.
- Screening questionnaires will be answered by the visiting party upon making an appointment and on the day off the appointment (question includes vaccination status)
- PCR or Antigen bodies is required 48hrs before the visitation.
- There will be a separate appointment for family members who wish to assist their loved ones with meals and feeding.
- For our 5th floor short-term residents, we would like to remind families and friends that it is still a yellow zone and separate rules apply;
- 1. Visits will be at the 5th floor dayroom
- 2. Visitors will still make prior appointments and are required to wear full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for the whole duration of the visit. Training and supplies will be provided by the facility.
- 3. Visits will be no more than 30 minutes Residents and visitors are all encouraged and will be reminded to wear mask, perform hand hygiene and practice social distancing before, during and after each visit. Minimal physical contact (hugging and social touch) are permissible only when both parties are fully vaccinated.
For families and friends who wish to visit their loved ones, please contact the facility (415–563–7600) through Marlen Antoine– Activities Director for appointments, questions, and clarifications. You may also email your request at email@example.com. Please communicate your request at least 3 days before the date of visit. Thank you.